This is from a few weeks ago. The Red Cross calls me every few months wanting to get my blood. That is fine but usually I just wait until they have a blood drive on campus. This time they said "wait we are giving out tickets to the Falcons' preseason game in exchange for blood." I thought that sounded pretty cool so I rounded up all the scientists I could find and took them down to the blood drive so we could all get tickets to the game. On person was British so he couldn't donate blood, one person fainted, everyone else did fine and we all came away with our tickets to the football game.
Our seats were the absolute last row in the stadium (which incidentally was built for the olymics back when they were in Atlanta). The good thing was that it was very east to see the overall plays the bad thing was that it was hard to see the ball. I will say that college games seem to be much much funner than NFL games.
Now that I have seen professional baseball and football in Atlanta, I think the next thing will probably be basketball.
What makes NFL games less fun? Are they missing the enthusiastic fans and cheering? Are the players too serious? Or are the snack options not that great?
ReplyDelete