DragonCon is a yearly gathering for all things geeky. They have board games, video games, movies, tv shows, books, comic books, and probably more. People go to the convention to meet actors, writers and artists. Many of the attendees dress up as their favorite characters. To give them a chance to show off their costumes there is a parade. This year I got a really good spot to watch.
There were lots of different vehicles in the parade ranging from the four hoofed type
to the tiny.
Some of the costumes had remarkable workmanship
Some were just creative like the guy who started the race. He was dressed like Forest Gump and just ran the whole route. Other good options were the trojan rabbit from Monty Python, and the Princess Leia T-Rex. 
One that I particularly liked was a giant puppet of the dream dragon from Never Ending Story.
It was a hot day but fun to see all the cool costumes. I was pleasantly surprised by the breadth of my geeky knowledge and it's limitations.








No comments:
Post a Comment