Wednesday, October 19, 2016

YSA retreat

Over the weekend I went camping with the church young adult group in North Georgia. It was fun to be outside and I got to camp in my hammock tent. The moon was full and it was so bright I had a moon shadow. One of the high councilors brought a guitar and we were suprised that we knew all the same songs. He was also surprised that I didn't know the accompaniment for any of them. Turns out most of them I hadn't heard the recordings, just Mom singing them. Much like the King of the Road song which none of us thought was a real, popular song but apparently won awards, these were all real songs too.

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to know you learned that I wasn't always making everythimg up. Those were real songs. Really! I feel vindicated or maybe just validated.

    ReplyDelete