ThinkGeek has a cool set of planet glasses. They recently went on super sale and I decided that they were something that I needed in life. There are 10 glasses: 1 for the sun and 1 for each of the planets including pluto. The Sun is larger than the other glasses and pluto is smaller. I'm sure they will be fun to drink out of but for now I wanted to see the planets light up the night. It is fun to think that, at least in my kitchen, the planets are all perfectly aligned. Pushing the frontiers of mischief in Science, Entertainment, and the South East
Wednesday, October 5, 2016
Planet cups
ThinkGeek has a cool set of planet glasses. They recently went on super sale and I decided that they were something that I needed in life. There are 10 glasses: 1 for the sun and 1 for each of the planets including pluto. The Sun is larger than the other glasses and pluto is smaller. I'm sure they will be fun to drink out of but for now I wanted to see the planets light up the night. It is fun to think that, at least in my kitchen, the planets are all perfectly aligned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is cool! I think it's safe to say your decor style is Think Geek. I love it!
ReplyDelete