Monday, February 20, 2017

Busy Saturday

This past Saturday was fairly eventful. I ran a race with some of my work friends in the morning. Ran is rather a strong term for the mixture of walking and jogging that I participated in but I got about 4 bananas after the race and it was nice to outside. 
After the race I had a fast turn around to get cleaned up and then up to the church in time for a wedding reception. It was a very small turn out so it was good that I went. I spent most of the time discussing the finer points of virtues of the different star trek series and impressing small children with my juggling prowess. 
After the reception I went up to the Bishop's house for the quarterly new member dinner. There were about 40 people there and I got to know most of them. Certainly most of them got to know me because by that part of the day I was quite tired and in full goofy mode. So a very full Saturday but also quite productive. 

3 comments:

  1. You got to juggle at a wedding reception? You can be my +1 to any event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Sounds like a perfect day to me (mostly because of your "goofy" mode) - my favorite Alicia, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete