Monday, January 25, 2016

Late night pancake breakfast

The last set of pictures from before the holidays is of the Office of Religious Life's Late Pancake Breakfast. Every year during finals all the ministers and graduate theology students put on a pancake night for the undergrads to come and get food and destress for a while. As you are aware, through an interesting series of events, I have had a larger role in ORL than before so I got to make pancakes. It was pretty fun, I got a t-shirt and I got to see the undergrads from institute. I was surprised by how big of a deal it was, people started lining up an hour before for the pancakes and hoping to get a free t-shirt. We started off with a mountain of bananas and other fresh fruit, it was all gone by the end of the night. The pancakes all got eaten too. Really the only thing that didn't get completely eaten was the four giant trays of rice brought by the Bahai minister. It was quite the adventure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment