There are lots of interesting sights around London, We photographed many of them.

A cool building that looks like a bookshelf.
A lovely road with cool buildings


The millenial bridge.
Some terrifying locals


Apparently other people like some of my favorite things too.
A dragon bridge, I want these, maybe attached to a lamp?

The bridge was windy, windy
but we braved it anyway


A glockenspiel! in London, not Germany!
This cool tower that was not on the top of a tower.


In the words of Legolas "a diversion" but not even he put out a sign
The Shard with very cool clouds.

Laura with the royal Mechanical Engineers. After hearing about all their great inventions like spoons, napkins and doorknobs, it was good to finally meet them.
A church with an amazing sky. We saw it because the tub was closed

We saw so many exciting big things, it is easy to forget the fun moments that made our trip so fun. I hope these snap shots helped you get a view of our ridiculous antics.
Love the diversion. I hope the Tube was closed, and not the tub.
ReplyDelete