
I made it to Rome. Again. I guess the Trevi fountain thing really works. With that in mind, I went straight there when I got to the city. And this time the fountain wasn't even under construction. I admired the fountain and filled my water bottle from the helpful spigot and went on my merry way with Trevi water.

I found the Spanish Steps and I walked up all of them. There were a lot of them and there were tons of people standing on the steps just people watching. I guess it might be more active at night.

I found a statue of Moses with horns and a fountain of Moses in the bullrushes. One of the looks was better for him than the other.I also went to the Altar of Peace, I think I liked the Pergamon Altar in Berlin better. And saw this random sail thing while I was walking around. It was a good, very sunny day in Rome.




It looks like a good day to hit the highlights. Did you find the LDS temple?
ReplyDelete