It has been an eventful month. I got my first paper accepted, started working on writing the second paper, and went off to some post doc interviews. I brought my labmates back fancy cheese from my trip as a treat. So, we had a cheese party. It was fun to have a little down time before going back into the fray. The two favorite cheeses were the blueberry one and the sheep one I got in California. The other one was a cheddar which was fine but less exciting. Pushing the frontiers of mischief in Science, Entertainment, and the South East
Thursday, May 4, 2017
Cheese Party
It has been an eventful month. I got my first paper accepted, started working on writing the second paper, and went off to some post doc interviews. I brought my labmates back fancy cheese from my trip as a treat. So, we had a cheese party. It was fun to have a little down time before going back into the fray. The two favorite cheeses were the blueberry one and the sheep one I got in California. The other one was a cheddar which was fine but less exciting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shawn and Wallace would both be proud. You even have them on a cheese board!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the papers! And the cheese.
ReplyDelete