Monday, December 5, 2016

Trip to LA

For Thanksgiving I got to go to LA to visit Sarah and the Chows. Tipped off that LAX is super busy and hard to get to, I flew in and out of the Burbank airport. The airport is tiny and cute and you get to board via stairs. I definitely felt like a celebrity.
We didn't see too much of the city but even from a distance there are clearly lots of buildings. And lots of smog. 
We saw the Hollywood sign, which is actually farther from the city than I thought and surrounded by more open space than I thought. These two bits of information make these pictures of the Hollywood cougar a lot easier to understand. 



We saw a cool observatory. They have planetarium shows and nights that you can go look through their mircroscope. We didn't do any of that but we did notice the striking similarity to Minas Tirth. 


But probably the best thing to see in LA was the Chows especially tiny Amy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment