The next set of visitors I got were Sarah, Patrick, and the little monster. It was fun to see them and hang out with the Tams. We got to celebrate Chinese New Year with Dim Sum which was delicious.
While I dearly love red bean sesame balls, probably the best part was watching Nathan eat the long noodles. These noodles were about a foot long. Someone would grab him and grab a chopstick full of noodle and he would slowly munch his way up the whole noodle.
We also had a delicious BBQ. Uncle Tam had a fairly ingenious way of speeding up the process of getting hot coals.
And of setting up a make shift grill.
We got some quality bonding time in and I got to ride in the back of a station wagon, something I haven't done since the Kaufmans got rid of theirs in the 90s.





No comments:
Post a Comment