As always, there was a celebration before the general women's broadcast. The theme was "pattern your life after the prophets." Every Relief society in the stake was responsible for making a display about one of the Apostles. I have included some of the coolest ones. See if you can guess which one came from my ward. Hint: we are all students.
There were also lots of different kinds of bread to eat, which was fairly delicious.
The broadcast itself was my favorite one since the format change. While I didn't love the first video they included and I thought the talks were phenomenal especially Sister Marriot's and Sister Burton's and I really liked the second video. I think they did a good job inspiring the sisters to look for opportunities to serve in their communities. It was a wonderful response to the growing number of displaced families and refugees. In case you missed it you can watch the talks here.




No comments:
Post a Comment