Friday, September 15, 2017

Atlanta United Game

To celebrate being done with my defense, and because I had gotten free tickets for giving blood a while back, I went to a professional soccer game Wednesday night. It was probably the most exciting soccer game I have watched. We won 7-0 and the team scored just about every 10 minutes. The game was in the new stadium down town, so it was fun to get to see the inside. Every time we scored a goal they lit off flames right behind the goal. That was a nice touch. The other good thing about soccer is that unlike baseball and football, the games have a set end time so there is no danger of being stuck forever waiting for the quarterback to finally move us to 4th down or anything interesting to happen after 7 innings. I have now been to a pro game for Atlanta's baseball, soccer, and football teams. The only two I'm missing are the basketball and hockey teams. If I'm lucky I can get those in before I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment