Sunday, August 27, 2017

Cars


The fabled white car that helped transport four of us around Provo, made countless trips to and from Utah, carried all of my stuff to Georgia, and got e through five full years of graduate school has finally moved on to the land of the tow truck. It has been supplanted by a new green vehicle. The new car shifts gears and accelerates. It is quite exciting. It also has a skylight and a backup camera. Best of all it is a subaru so we will fit right in when I move. 

4 comments:

  1. Shifting gears and accelerating. You have high expectations for a car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, you had to have the old own towed? I thought it was at least running a little bit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! I'm so happy to see that it does not look like a giant dill pickle, as I feared. You will love having a Subaru to drive in the Rocky Mountains.

    ReplyDelete