After visiting the Batbaby, Buddy and I had one more day in Atlanta before he had to head out. We wanted to have a fun food adventure. Buddy requested that we have barbeque, I had a BBQ place on my list of restaurants that I wanted to try so drove us there. I don't think it was quite what Buddy had in mind since it was a Korean BBQ place: Iron Age. The restaurant was a hip place there was a giant TV screen playing Korean MTV and all of the table had little burners in them where we got to cook our own meat. And oh what meat. It was all you can eat, so after we finished one round of meat our server would bring us another. We had three kinds of beef, spicy chicken, two kinds of pork belly, pineapple pork, and little octopuses. There were delicious sides to mix in too. My favorite was the house marinated steak. Buddy of course loved the spicey chicken. The little octopuses were actually pretty tasty but a little disconcerting to cook: they were of course very dead but the tentacles wriggled on the hot burner. 
The main victory came at the end of dinner when Buddy declared "I'm like majorly full." Don't worry it didn't last. By the time we got home from watching the movie the Hungry Thing was ready for a snack.


You two had some amazing food adventures together!
ReplyDelete